HARAMBE HEX BAR
This hexagon-shaped piece of metal will almost automatically put your body in a better position to execute cleaner deadlift mechanisms.
The Deadlift is one of the benchmark lifts in any strenght & conditioning facility. It's pretty simple, really: you load an Olympic barbell with weight, grab it with a shoulder-width grip and lift. With the Harambe Hex Bar it's a little different, its overall shape and neutral grips allow the user to step in and lift in a more natural position. With the deficit handles, the user is also able to start the movement a little higher, a great way to work the upper part of your deadlift and teach movements to beginner athletes.
The Harambe Hex Bar, also called the Diamond Bar, is basically a simplified version of the Gorila Blastoise Trap Bar, to make it affordable and also we wanted to give it a little vintage look. Check out the Gorila Free Turtle Bar for an even more complex and multitasking Specialty Bar.
- Made in Canada
- Total Loadable Space: 32” (16" per sleeve)
- Overall dimensions : 80'' x 30'' x 8''
- Handle : 1.5'' dia.
- Distance between handles: 28'' Left/Right handles 8" Low/High handles (center to center)
- 1.5" Frame & 1.9" OD Round Tube Construction
- Finish : Textured matte black Powdercoat
- Weight : 40lbs (unloaded)