MOBILITY. RESISTANCE. ASSISTANCE.
The heavy duty 41" Resistance bands are as tough as they get. Excellent for mobility work, support or adding resistance to weightlifting. No instructions needed.
- Red & Black bands are mostly used for pull-up assistance, mobility and recovery. They're a great tool for adding intensity in a workout without increasing the weight.
- Purple & Green bands can also be used as mobility and stretching tools but are good for stronger benchers, and with lower body exercises.
- Blue & Orange bands are usually used to get maximum resistance out of a deadlift or squat.
- 41" standard lenght
- Resistance : Red, black, purple, green, blue & orange
- Heavy duty construction
- Ultra durable
Width & Resistance:
- Red band - 1.27cm (1/2Inch) wide with a resistance of 4-32LB
- Black band - 1.9cm (3/4Inch) wide with a resistance of 10-46LB
- Purple band - 3cm (1 1/8 inches) wide with a resistance of 20-70LB
- Green band - 4.45cm (1 3/4 inches) wide with a resistance of 40-110LB
- Blue band - 6.35cm (2 1/2 inches) wide with a resistance of 50-140LB
- Orange band - 7,62cm (3 1/4 inches) wide with a resistance of 65-165LB