PRE-ORDER | GORILA OX BUMPER PLATES - LB
GORILA OX BUMPER PLATES
The Brand new Gorila OX Bumper Plates were designed to compete with the best brands on the market and they sure deliver! We've waited a long time before launching our own high grade bumpers, mostly because we simply could not lower our standards: quality needed to be very high and the price low.
No one was qualified enough in Canada or USA so we had to meet with different suppliers in China. We know Chinese products tend to have a bad reputation but when it comes to rubber molding processes and machinery, nobody's half as qualified and equipped as the Chinese suppliers.
What to look for when buying bumper plates:
- Lower quality plates will have higher weight tolerance (sometime up to 10%) meaning your 45 plate could weight 40 or 50lb.
- Sha Durometer is telling you a lot on bumpers quality. The higher the durometer reading, the harder the rubber was compressed in the molding process. This means fewer or no air particles trapped in the plate, so the plate won't crack over time. Also gives them a dead blow comparable to pricier comp plates on the market.
- Higher Durometer readings also makes for stronger 10s and 15s. Softer plate will tend to bend and break easier. (We do recommend dropping even the highest quality plate from hip height)
- Steel inserts will also tend to loosen faster in a softer, cheaper plate.
Warranty: 10-15LB variant plates are warrantied for 90 days. The 25-45 LBS variants are warrantied for 3 years.
- Sold as pairs
- Weight range: 10LB - 45LB
- Solid high density rubber construction - 88 average SHA Durometer
- Diameter: 450mm / 17.72 inches (IWF Standard)
- Collar Opening: 50.40mm / 1.98 inches
- Insert Type: Stainless steel
- Textured Matte-Gloss Finish
- Protective Rubber Flanges
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% of claimed weight
- Contact us for custom and bulk orders
- Minimal Bounce
- Gorila black on black artwork
- Imported from China
- Width: 10-1"
- Width: 15-1 3/8""
- Width: 25-2"
- Width: 35-2 3/4"
- Width: 45-3 1/4"