GORILA KG OLYMPIC TECHNIQUE PLATES
BIG & LIGHT
The Gorila KG Technique Olympic Plates were designed for skill work and children. It is the perfect transition tool for beginners and young athletes to develop their technique on Powerlifting or Olympic lifts. Made from POE, a recyclable synthetic polymer that is both UV resistant and Heavy Duty! Matching IWF standard size, color and collar opening (50.4mm) for a secure and firm hold on any standard Olympic barbell.
Keep in mind these are made from heavy duty composite but we do not recommend to drop from overhead.
- Sold in pairs
- For youth and technique training
- Diameter: 17,75" (45cm)
- Thickness: 2.5kg - 3,15" 80mm, 5kg - 3,95" 100mm
- 50.4mm / 1,984" collar opening
- Material: Polyolefin Elastomers (POE)
- Durometer: 90 +/- 2
- Color: 2.5kg RED, 5kg WHITE - Matte finish
- Bold Gorila logo