- a punishment or assault in which the victim is hit repeatedly. (In this methaphore, the Assault rower is obviously the one hitting repeatedly, probably your ego or your legs, depending on your imagination.)"if he or she goes for less then 1:30 on a 500m sprint, he or she would get a beating"
This heavier duty rower was built by athletes and trainers with athletes and trainers in mind. The team over at Assault Fitness tested the world's best fitness equipment in order to get this one right. This rower is truly a power-house rower that stands above the pack.
The AssaultRower's rigid steel frame and original design mixed with its commercial capacity & durability makes it the best-in-class rower on the market.
Featuring one of the best warranty coverage on the market with a 5 year warranty on the frame, 3 year on non-wear parts and 1 year on labor.
This beast won't let you down, it will get you the beating you are looking for.
- Built-in handle and transport wheels
- Digital console with HIIT and heart rate programs
- Can be integrated into Queenax™ functional circuit training
- Uses no electricity - low carbon foot print
- For all skill levels
- Color: Black
- Powder coated, steel frame + corrosion-resistant hardware
- Weight: 124.6 lb / 92 kg
- Length: 92.5 in / 235 cm
- Width: 20.1 in / 51 cm
- Height: 48.6 in / 123.4 cm
- Max User Weight: 350 lb / 158.8 kg